Whatever work you undertake within the building services sector, whether as a specialist engineer or design consultant, it is important you have appropriate insurance cover in place. If an error in your work causes project delays or rectification costs for your end client, this could have a serious impact on your business both in terms of time and money.
At Arlington, our specialist team will take care of your PI insurance requirements, securing appropriate cover to meet your demands and needs. We can assist professionals who work in the following areas:
- Building services engineers, designers and consultants
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning engineers and contractors
- Mechanical engineers, contractors and consultants
- Electrical engineers, contractors and consultants
- Telecoms engineers and consultants
- Wiring engineers and consultants
- Refrigeration engineers and consultants
- Cooling engineers and consultants
- Consultant engineers
- Lighting professionals, engineers and consultants
- Facilities consultants
- Fire safety consultants
- Alarm consultants
- Electrical services engineers
- Facilities management engineers and consultants
Is PI cover mandatory?
Generally speaking, it may not be compulsory for building services professionals to hold PI insurance. However, many firms find they are required to hold PI insurance as a contractual obligation for certain projects. This is particularly true for contracts with local authorities. For some, their professional bodies also require evidence of insurance in order to qualify for membership. If you are unsure, you should check with your relevant professional or trade body to find out what type of insurance and level of cover they recommend.
Obtaining a quote
It is quick and easy to buy your PI cover from us online
Alternatively, if you’d prefer to speak to us, please call Verena Cole on 0117 387 8880 or Anna Lloyd on 0117 387 8881 or email email@example.com